Monday, July 14, 2014

And the winners are.....


Robyn Crawford in the Healthy Habits Points Category and
Lily D'Anieri in the Weight Loss Category

Congratulations to both of you!!! You each win $200!!

We'll get together to award the prizes with 
a healthy potluck dinner and celebration of friendship and support on
FRIDAY 7/18 at 6:30pm
at Maria's house: 2906 NW 12th Pl

Hope you can make it!

Please enter a comment if you will be able to attend
letting everyone know what you will bring to eat or drink.
It will probably be a small group, and we're trying to be healthy,
so let's not go overboard...



8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lily!! I hope you are as proud of your accomplishment as we are of you!!

    I'll bring low-carb Parmesan crusted chicken wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lily and Robyn! I might not be able to make it on Friday. We have a tennis match and I think I am supposed to play in it. I should know later on this week. If I can make the party on Friday, I will look at what everyone has proposed to bring and fill in the gap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of my girl!! Even while away at camp. And, Robyn, you are so rock solid, we all just try to be more like you!
    I just found out that I am scheduled to play in a tennis match Friday night so I cannot be there but maybe we can hang out again soon.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be driving up from Orlando Friday night. I'll try to get out a bit earlier to get there on time but if not, hopefully I'll get to see whoever does go to Mari's house. Not sure what I will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Robyn and Lily!!! Well done, ladies!

    Is this just us ladies or family too? Either way is fine, just curious. I'm not sure what I will make just yet. I'll update when I know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Party will be POSTPONED until August

    ReplyDelete