Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday motivation 7/7/2014

Happy Monday!! Whew, what a weekend! My furry clients did SO well through it all! They taught me that sometimes all you can is sit back and ride out the storm. You can also bark at the thunder if it makes you feel better!!

Annnnnnnd it's Monday again! Let's bark at that!! Luckily it's a two day UF week for me as I'm taking some vacation time to spend with some of my other favorite people (woot woot, Summer Layton, Kevin Layton, Carol Rozear,Rebecca Rozear, Christopher Rozear and hoping Gail W. Acree). Putting last week to rest and only focusing on what's ahead! Good things, good things! Had a rough weekend but that's the one great thing about Mondays: fresh start! Let's do this! Make it great!



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're taking some more vacation time - say hi to Summer and family, and the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this weekend I need it! I'll be sure to pass along your greetings!

    ReplyDelete