Happy Sunday!! Hope the end of the holiday weekend has been good for you so far! It's been busy for me! Furry clients this morning followed by reorganizing the house! I finally have my home gym sorted out! I made the decision this week to become a Beachbody coach so I need to kick things in high gear! I'm super excited about this additional adventure!
I really love Joel Osteen. His messages are so spot on! This sums up so much so well! Every situation is temporary, based on what you're willing to do to change it! Happiness starts with you making the decision to welcome it in your life. If you're unhappy or wanting something more for your life, start the change today! Make it great!
I really love Joel Osteen. His messages are so spot on! This sums up so much so well! Every situation is temporary, based on what you're willing to do to change it! Happiness starts with you making the decision to welcome it in your life. If you're unhappy or wanting something more for your life, start the change today! Make it great!

I want to know more about this Beachbody coach thing... what does that mean?
ReplyDeleteAs your coach I'll be there to offer encouragement, motivation and accountability! For local clients I'm happy to come over to your house or have your over to mine to get your started on a program that's right for you! So many try to lose weight on their own and it's SO much harder (as this challenge has shown)! With me as your coach you'll always have a partner to get you through and more than that, someone who truly understands the struggle!
ReplyDelete