Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday motivation 7/12/2014

Happy Saturday!! A wonderful day ahead, starting with a busy Paws morning but I think I can finally make a trip to the Haile Farmer's market! Yay!
This weekend ends the 8 week healthy habits/weight loss challenge I've been a part of. These amazing women took on the goal of better health in 8 weeks! It hasn't always been easy and we've all struggled from time to time, but it's been great having a community to keep you going and support you! I call them "health warriors" because they have fought the battle! I know the challenge is ending but hopefully their journey toward better health won't.
If you haven't taken your first step, don 't know how or scared of failure, ask for help! The first step is the hardest, but taking it with a friend is so much easier! Make it great!


No comments:

Post a Comment