Monday, July 14, 2014

Hmmmm

Well, now that we have reached the final day, I am home and ready to buckle down! LOL. I have had an amazing summer so far but it was not great for eating well and exercising regularly.  I did my best and ended up 'down' in weight overall but not as good as I had hoped...alas.
I am starting a 21 Day Sugar Detox this morning and hope to get back on track.  I loved hanging out with you all and sharing encouragement, ups and downs.  If we do this again sometime in the fall, I will gladly join in!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Laura, and congratulations on keeping some of the weight off, even on vacation. I'm so glad we did this in the summer so I had motivation to be more mindful of my habits, even while enjoying parties and travel - isn't that what life is supposed to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura I have had a similar experience this summer. Lots of fun times but not all conducive to staying on the straight and narrow with the food and drink choices. As recently as last week I was down to the upper edge of my goal weight, but after a fun weekend with friends I am almost back to where I started from! I guess I can be thankful that I didn't gain weight so far this summer. And I am going to keep chipping away at the pounds, when I can. Maria, I think you're right, mindful of habits even while enjoying parties and travel is a good way to go about life. Yesterday at a party I was confronted with chicken wings (and not a lot of other options) and I managed to only eat two of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete