Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday motivation 7/8/2014

Happy Tuesday!! Looking forward to a good day! The joys of waking up each morning are the possibilites the day will bring. I choose to believe it will be a good day no matter what!

Of course, lying in bed at 5:15am with the house quiet also helps start the day off well! I haven't moved yet and the new PiYo program is stretching parts of my body I thought I had a relationship with! No complaints really-my legs and back will thank me when I start training for my first half marathon (or so I hope,Amy)! Working toward goals is the only way I know how to achieve what I want! How do you do it?

Join me in August with my PiYo support group and set a new goal of better health! Together this will be a goal you'll reach! Make it great!!

www.beachbodycoach/robyn5220 #teamwork #healthieryou



No comments:

Post a Comment