Sunday, July 13, 2014

Last Day motivation 7/13/2014

Happy Sunday! What a wonderful "vacation" I've had! Not what most would consider a vacation, but had some down time and was able to spend time with great friends! That sounds like a vacation to a girl who works 7 days!

I also had a great walk this morning with Maria and Susan with the Health Habits/Weight Loss Challenge! I've really enjoyed getting my workouts completed in the mornings. It starts my day off right and helps me make better food choices during the day. It also clears my head and boosts my energy!

Today is the last day of the challenge but I hope we'll stay in touch and continue to support and encourage each other. I know I keep saying it, but no matter your goals the support of family and friends is truly the only way to achieve them! Even if you have one person, make sure it's the one who isn't afraid to call you out when needed and will always cheer the loudest for you! That type of encouragement keeps you going! Of course, doing it for someone else is a great motivator too! Make it great!




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the weekend walks, so will try to keep them up even after the challenge is over. I'll be gone again for a few weeks, but that's the good thing about the group, there's usually someone around and with a smaller group you actually get to talk to each other!

    ReplyDelete