Happy Wednesday! We are crawling toward the end of the week! Hopefully that's tomorrow for many of you! Bring on the family, friends and fireworks on Friday!
I'm a work in progress, who isn't, but some lessons are really beginning to show themselves! When I began posting about my journey I did so to hold myself accountable. Once I went public there was no going back! It never occurred to me I would be motivated by others OR motivate others! That's been the most wonderful part!
Last night I had a woman whom I greatly admire for so many reasons tell me I inspired her to go to the gym! She's working with a trainer and on her journey now! There are just no words to explain how that makes me feel!!! I want to keep working hard that's for sure!
Find your inspiration to get started on your journey toward whatever goal it is you want to fulfill! Once you do, don't wait to take that first step-get moving today, right now! When you can, try passing it forward and encourage another to take their step! It's as close to flying on the ground as you'll get! Make it great!
No comments:
Post a Comment