Thursday, July 10, 2014

Goal!

I wish today were the last day of the challenge.  This morning I reached the upper limit of my goal weight -- four pounds less from where I started.  Certainly this challenge has been very helpful for that.  I probably won't stay at the goal weight immediately, but over time perhaps I will.  Last night I played tennis for 3.5 hours, so that doubtless contributed to the low weight this morning.  At least half of the mornings I weigh myself (every day when I am not traveling), I've been at goal weight + 1.  But unfortunately, those mornings hardly ever include a Sunday!  I guess Friday and Saturday night indulgences cost me there.
Hope everyone has a great week.  May we all move closer to our goals!  

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Babette! Hope it sticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay-congrats! No better feeling in the world than hitting goal! Well, maintaining kinda rocks :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys, it did feel good. This morning I was at goal + .8, so I gained a little bit, but I expected that. Probably yesterday I was a little bit dehydrated still, even though I hydrate a lot during and after tennis. Doubt I can hold myself to goal on Sunday morning -- going out to Bangkok Square for dinner on Saturday night and I will eat the drunken noodles. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you...can't wait to see you at tennis Tuesday night...I hope I recognize you in your new slim body! Haha!

    ReplyDelete