Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GO SHANNA!

Shanna is in the lead for Weight Loss Percentage this first week - GOOD JOB!!

Heidi asked me to look into her weight loss percentage because she thought there was a mistake, and she was right. I had entered an initial weight that was several pounds higher than it should have been, so it looked like she lost 8 pounds instead of 2. Sorry about that, it has been corrected and now Heidi is still in the lead for HH points, but Shanna is ahead on weight loss - go Shanna!!!!

And in case you're wondering how I could have thought Heidi lost so much in one week, on the first week of our HealthyWage competition she lost 11 pounds - mostly water, but that girl can do it!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Shanna for weight loss and Heidi for healthy habits! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna- can I call you "Scooter" from now on?! LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been called worse, HAH! ;)

    It actually is the nickname my parents use, it's not a far stretch. And speaking of tangents, I realized that after tying my shoes I wasn'tout of breath! it's the little things, folks. ;)

    ReplyDelete