Sunday, May 25, 2014

Is the Blog Thing Working for YOU?

Please leave a comment below letting us know if you can read the blog and comment, and if there's anything not quite working for you...

If you have accepted the invitation to be an author you should be able to start your own posts. Look to the top right corner, make sure you are signed in, and find the link that says New Post.

If you don't want to bother with figuring that out and are happy to just read and comment, that's fine too. There's a box on the right where you can sign up to follow by email. And if you email me your bio I'll be happy to post it for you.

Hoping we can make this work!
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Just seeing if this works....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm all set up now. Thanks, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can SEE, I CAN SEEEEEEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can SEEE but you're still "Unknown"
      WHO are you? :)

      Delete
    2. My money is on this being Laura.

      Delete
    3. your money would be wrong...haha!

      Delete
  4. This system is entirely new to me, but it is working!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. Need to sit at my PC and introduce myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in too and will spend some time later. Did the beach yesterday, projects today. -Cindy

    ReplyDelete