For those of us planning on going to see Fed Up this Saturday at 4pm, Heidi's art is on display at the Hipp's Art Gallery, as part of the Repurpose Project. The gallery is open 4 - 9pm so we can stop by and check it out after the movie, and before going to Maude's to discuss. Looking forward to it! http://thehipp.org/explore/art-gallery
PS - If you're wondering how to make the links work, after you paste the address, highlight it and click on link on the tool bar to make it active.
Repurpose Project
April 4 - June 22
Info: artgallery@thehipp.org
| Gallery hours* | |
| Tuesday, Thursday & Friday | 6:30-9:00 |
| Wednesday & Saturday | 4:00-9:00 |
| Sunday | 1:30-3:30 & 5:30-8:30 |
| Monday | CLOSED |
| *Hours are in general and approximate, and apply only when plays and films are running at the theatre. | |
Sounds great. Looking forward to it all!
ReplyDeleteI was looking forward to this, but didn't realize it is tomorrow! I won't be able to make it, but look forward to hearing what you all thought of it. It would be great to meet many of you. Maria and I had fun meeting Julie Anne in person today, for some fun exercise and great conversation. Thanks, ladies!
ReplyDeleteSounds great. But I will be busy with a subset of kids at a party til 5 and not sure about after that. We have a house project that needs completion this week before guests arrive. I hope to connect at some point.
ReplyDelete