Happy Sunday! Hoping this long weekend is shaping up to be all you needed! It's hard to believe the unofficial start to the summer season is here! So many folks around the nation suffered such a horrible winter, I know they love the warmer temps! This start also means breaking out the swimsuit or buying one. I've not purchased a new suit in over 15 years! I don't swim (serious water issues) and when you've been unhappy in your own skin, the LAST thing you want to do is wear less! I've lived in sweatpants during the summer for so long it was just a way of life!
Not this year! This is the year of the new swimsuit! I now understand the anxiety woman have about this shopping excursion. I'm a little nervous but this will be another HUGE victory for me! Since I've documented everything else on FB, I'll post pictures once the deed is done. Pray for me (and my friend, Chelsea, who gets the unfortunate, er, glorious task of shopping with me in a few weeks. Welcome home, Chels!)! Make it great!
Two words: Lands End.
ReplyDelete:-)
Good luck with your bathing suit shopping!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think some meditation will be completed beforehand!
ReplyDelete