Ha! I really enjoyed that shot. Will have to remember to incorporate the foods on this list . I tend to eat the same thing over and over (which I have heard can be good for losing weight), i.e. broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, lentils for lunch most days; greek yogurt, bran buds, bananas, and almonds for breakfast most days (how did almonds not make the list?! loaded with vitamin E!), etc. It does get boring sometimes. I know I need to shake it up. Perhaps I will refer to the list :-)
Ha! I really enjoyed that shot. Will have to remember to incorporate the foods on this list . I tend to eat the same thing over and over (which I have heard can be good for losing weight), i.e. broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, lentils for lunch most days; greek yogurt, bran buds, bananas, and almonds for breakfast most days (how did almonds not make the list?! loaded with vitamin E!), etc. It does get boring sometimes. I know I need to shake it up. Perhaps I will refer to the list :-)
ReplyDeleteyeah, the almonds...hmmm?
ReplyDelete