Happy Wednesday! Middle of the week and no stupid camel showing up on FB
so far-I think it's going to be a marvelous day (said as Billy
Crystal). With that, NOW is the time to get going on what whatever else
will make this a marvelous day, week, month and year for you! Don't put
it off until tomorrow, that's just silly! Now is the time, the right
time, the only time! Why wait really? Make it great!!

Thanks Robyn! I'm heading into what I hope will be my fourth day in a row of not eating desserts or chips and not drinking alcohol. Three days in a row so far for me is pretty good already! My goal is to avoid these things all week (might as well lose the weight NOW, rather than weighting around for never to come), or at least for 6 of the 7 days.
ReplyDeleteI won't avoid healthy Chinese desserts when I am there, and I won't dock my proud points for having those either. China has awesomely healthy desserts like red bean soup. Their desserts are only subtly sweet, too. No surprise that they have no obesity crisis over there!
Great wisdom for Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteYay for you Dr. B!! I agree with not docking your points while in China! I don't travel (unless going to Walt Disney World is considered traveling-hey they do have EPCOT), and getting to partake in all the richness of the culture is part of the joy of living in the here and NOW! I've often noted how healthy the Chinese are too, so extra bonus!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the post, Laura! Hugh Laurie is one of my all time favorite men and this is just one more reason why!
Hope everyone is having a great water day too!