Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday motivation 5/26/2014

Happy Monday! I hope this long weekend has treated you well so far! Please take a moment today and remember the men, women and animals whose lives have been sacrificed for our freedom!

Also remember to treat yourself well today. As so many continue spending time with family and friends, the choices we make have consequences. Sure, a little now and then won't hurt but if you've been eating and drinking sugary fun for the last three days, it will take a toll! Moderation and water will be your greatest allies today! Make it great!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement....today we are going to a cookout and instead of taking beer I am making a big jug of watermelon, lemon, cucumber and mint juice. I am also taking a huge platter of fresh veggies and hummus so I know there will be something to munch on all afternoon. Have a great day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I will need the moderation and the water today. I'm going to a Chinese wedding this evening, and I bet there will be lots of awesome food there...

    ReplyDelete