Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday motivation 5/31/2014

Happy Saturday! I had some work done yesterday to my mouth and I'm a bit tender this morning. I'm also on a more restrictive diet for the next few days while things heal. So, I'm giving myself a little pass and eating things I don't normally because if not I'll be living on water for the next three days! All's good, I won't be hard on myself-this to shall pass. In the meantime I can still go beast mode with my workouts! Make it great!



2 comments:

  1. Robyn - hope you heal from your oral surgery soon, and enjoy your little break!

    I think so many of us struggle to find a balance between pushing ourselves to be our best, and then beating ourselves up for not being perfect. I hope this Healthy Habits challenge helps us all see our progress, encourage us to continue on, and see that we all struggle and we're not alone in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent advice! I often feel very successful in my endeavors, as I allow myself room to slack off, fail, and sometimes just not give something 100%. Some days, being mediocre is OK! Heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete