I've signed up to follow via email, and wonder what that will do? I guess I will get a notice when a new post is made, but not for comments? I'm going to click the little 'notify me' box to see if it sends me a message.
I signed up by email, too, and it says I will get an email once a day IF there was a new post. I assume the email goes out at 3am or something, with posts from the previous day. I just found out that my gmail account does get notifications for all comments and posts, but I don't ever check that account, and somehow they're not being forwarded to my stat account. Let me know how the comment "notify me" works!
yep - it works
ReplyDeleteI've signed up to follow via email, and wonder what that will do? I guess I will get a notice when a new post is made, but not for comments? I'm going to click the little 'notify me' box to see if it sends me a message.
DeleteI signed up by email, too, and it says I will get an email once a day IF there was a new post. I assume the email goes out at 3am or something, with posts from the previous day. I just found out that my gmail account does get notifications for all comments and posts, but I don't ever check that account, and somehow they're not being forwarded to my stat account. Let me know how the comment "notify me" works!
Delete