Maybe it's just that I'm getting my "off week" out of the way...my eating has been fine but the water and exercise has completely gone out the window, along with my food journal and even checking in with you guys!!
HOWEVER.
I'm calling this week over (with 2 glasses of wine with dinner tonight), and back into the land of healthy living tomorrow!
Onward!
S. :)
PS: I wish I could make the movies with you guys, but my daughter is playing in a volleyball tournament. Yeah, her mom thinks she's kind of a big deal. ;)
Have fun, sweet friends!
That's the spirit - dust yourself off, and get back in the game. Plus you can't win every week, that will just discourage the rest of us. And of course your daughter's volleyball game is a big deal!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the volleyball game, and I like your attitude.
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss you at the movie, but your daughter's tournament is more important! And onward it is! We can't be perfect all the time ;-)
ReplyDelete