Hi everyone,
We've been at it for almost two weeks! Don't forget to email me your points and weight tomorrow before midnight.
And don't forget to vote on the fruit/veggie poll - I'll make a decision by tomorrow whether we're changing anything for next week. Three people haven't voted yet, and it's neck and neck!
http://hhwlchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/05/fruit-and-veggie-poll.html
There's still a couple of people who haven't posted their bio - hopefully you'll have a chance to do that soon, I'd like to meet you :) And I would love to hear your impressions on the challenge so far - overall, is it helping you be on track, what do you find helpful, what do you find hard, what do you think could make this better?
I, for one, I'm glad we're doing this. I've been diligent about fruits, veggies, water, exercise, sleep, just about everything BUT the clean eating points. And it shows - I haven't lost any weight! But I'm maintaining, and overall making better choices than I would have otherwise. And the best part is keeping in touch with all of you, and meeting so many nice new people.
What about you? What's the good, the bad and the ugly?
I love having a community, especially women, to turn to for support and understanding of the struggle! While I'm glad to have achieved the goal on my own, the maintainence is much harder than losing and the support is needed!
ReplyDeleteI like the community too. I also love that this challenge makes me think before I eat. I don't just grab whatever is the most convenient. I now think about what kind of fruit or vegetable I could have for a snack. I'm not planning on losing much weight, if any, but that's OK with me. I joined mainly to hone in on my healthy eating habits. I know what I should it, but doing it? That's another story. ;-) I've been doing it for two weeks now, though!
ReplyDeleteI agree. I had made the decision to improve my eating and show some willpower (I have not had it for the last 2 years). But engaging with others makes me think more before I really get out of line as I know we are all aiming for similar choices.
ReplyDeleteIt used to be habit to limit my food quantities and it used to be an addiction to exercise. Neither is like that now but seeing everyone else's comments and thoughts is helping guide me.