Friday, May 30, 2014

Who is up for an Ab Challenge??

Hello All!

I just saw that a friend on FB signed up for a squat challenge.  I looked it over, but saw that they have an ab challenge that starts tomorrow too!  I decided to do the ab challenge, as my abs need more work than my legs at the moment.  Anyone else interested?  I'm posting the chart here, in case you are not on Facebook, or have no interest in signing up there.

I'll give it a go... I think Day 9 is when it will start getting intense!


11 comments:

  1. I looked at the first week thinking - I can do that! and then I looked at the rest.... I'll do it (or at least try it)! Are you going to start tomorrow? I thought it starts Sunday the 1st, but maybe they start all calendars that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite ready for this. Can you do before and after pictures? I want to see how it works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great idea, Heidi! Yes, I'll take before and after pics. And yes, it does start on Sunday. I'm still messed up from Memorial Day. ;-) I need to find a good video to show me how to properly do all of these things. I think I know, but I'd like to start out with good form. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in with you Annie! I have to admit, 10 second planks won't be possible for me so I'm sticking to my 60 second until we push higher. I'm a little more nervous about day 13!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before and after pics sound like a great idea. I'll try to remember to take my "before" tomorrow morning.
    My challenge will be doing them in the hotel rooms in NY and Dc on my trip next week!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know…can you split them up during the day? Like on the day of 100 sit-ups, can you do 50 in the morning and 50 in the eve?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You better be able to split them up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sort of in...I will try. So if we are starting on June 9th do we just take that as day 1? and all report in?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't need 6 pack abs and you would never see them at this point. But I DO need this to help my lower back. I'm a mess every morning. I always have to heat up my back while I drink my coffee to really get going. Tired of the pain from tight muscles. There's nothing actually wrong with me, just weak. So I would like to try this.

    ReplyDelete