Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday motivation 6/9/2014

Happy Monday! Why do the weekends always go by so quickly? Hope everyone in the Gainesville area made it safely through those storms yesterday-wowzers!

Getting to the next level to reach your goal or in fulfilling a dream means having to push yourself. Not talking hurting yourself, but pushing past the barrier, whatever it may be, in your way. Before opening Paws at Home, it was fear. I didn't want to fail at something I wanted for so long. Before getting healthy, it was telling myself I can't do it. I'd try before to get the weight off and sure got it off, but it came back with a vengeance! This time IS different because I've knocked down the barriers, drowned out the fears and found my determination! New goal: keep pushing! For me this means conquering burpees! I CAN do it! What are pushing for?? Make it great!




No comments:

Post a Comment