Happy Wednesday! Mid-point of the week-yay!! Just a few more days, then off I go to visit with my favorite people and see the beach! It's been 5 years since I last visited the beach. Shameful, considering I live just a couple of hours away from some of the most beautiful beaches! I keep thinking, "oh, next weekend", but inevitably I get busy with other things and don't go. Of, course not having a swimsuit may have been a little deterrent too (ordered one from Old Navy, didn't like it, so I've got another coming from LL Bean-fingers crossed)!!
Why do we put things off until tomorrow? Only Scarlett O'Hara could do that. Learning to take control, prioritize and make the commitment are the key steps to a happier life. What can you do today that you've said "well, tomorrow is another day" about? Make it great!
I love Bob Harper!
ReplyDelete