Happy Tuesday! One down, four to go! My warrior ladies of the Healthy Habits Weight Loss group struggled last week, week 5 of our challenge. I read their emails yesterday and felt for them because I know all too well how hard it is to fight the cravings. For me to get to this point I had to say 'no' to all the things I wanted and focus solely on the foods and exercise that would help me. One of the hardest things I've done, but I learned I'm so much stronger than I realized. I never saw myself as strong-that girl was buried under too much self loathing and fat. Shedding the weight was never about physical appearance for me, it was simply about getting healthy. The bonuses are greater self esteem and true strength, the mental and emotional kind! Oh yeah, I can comfortably move 400 lbs of pet food too! Make it great!
No comments:
Post a Comment