Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday motivation 6/1/2014

Happy Sunday! Sorry for the late posting-rough start to the busy morning. Mouth is still very tender but healing!

So many are starting the 30 day ab challenge today. I'll start next week with the warriors of my Healthy Habits group. I'm excited many are excited for this but worried they may be expecting big results at the end. While some may get them, most won't. Why? Because those taking this challenge won't change their daily nutritional habits. Exercise is important but if dietary changes aren't made it will be SO much harder to get the body you want. I'm not saying eat cardboard and water, but cut the sugar, sodas, the pastas and the bread everyday. Make those treats to have on occasion. Increase your water, fruits, veggies and proteins! Eat for the body you want, work for the body you deserve! Good luck and make it great!



No comments:

Post a Comment