Hi!
Sorry to miss the Friday motivational posting. The blogger and my ipad and iphone did not want to cooperate today! I tried all day with no luck to get everything posted. Sometimes technology isn't so wonderful!
Hope everyone had a great day and made it the best you could! I'll try again tomorrow! With luck, "double the motivation, double your fun" kinda Saturday!
I was trying to access the blog with my niece's mac and everything looked wonky from there. Kristina can't even read it from her Kindle, just see the posts on her email. And I've noticed about half the people never post or comment - I wonder if they can't read it easily.... Maria
ReplyDeleteI just tried to upload a video, but I may send it via email.
ReplyDeleteI can usually get in. I often read the posts through the daily email notification so don't end up posting then
ReplyDelete