Yay, we're into the home stretch!! Happy Thursday! Thursdays are one of my favorite days! It's probably the most productive day of my week! I also enjoy the "throw back Thursday" idea! A chance to see where we were and how far we've come!
I know how far I've come and I know I don't want to end up going back to that place. Everyday I choose to step forward, sideways, sometimes dance in place, but I won't step backward! Life is hard enough to carry around regrets and "what ifs". No matter my mistakes in the past I made one right choice that turned it all around-that's all that matters! Make it great!
Love Dr. Seuss! Made it to PR - on our way to the Rainforest today and the Biobay tonight! It's great to hear people who haven't seen me in years comment on how good I look. My sister in law says I look like I did in college :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Maria! Have a wonderful time in PR. See you when you return.
ReplyDeleteLove hearing the compliments-and they are well deserved!! Enjoy your time! Kirby is having a great vacation too, not at all being spoiled ;-)!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Maria! Have a great adventure today!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great day - nonstop adventure. Glad to hear Kirby is also enjoying himself, as he always does when he goes to Robyn's :)
ReplyDelete