Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday motivation 6/12/2014

Happy Thursday! Don't know about you but I'm really glad the week is almost over (one part of my week is but still a fun filled furry weekend ahead)!

I was talking yesterday to a friend who has young children (boys) and wanted to get her body back to its healthiest! She declared this was her year! She works out at home using an online trainer (another friend in another state)! I LOVE this idea! Her declaration and doing something so good for herself is the greatest act of self respect! Children should have strong role models. I think it's amazing her boys get to grow up to learn that respect starts with self! This will help shape them into great men!! Make it great!



2 comments:

  1. I.....LOVE...this.

    I have two boys and I definitely try to set en example of a strong (physically, mentally, and emotionally) woman for them. I also now try to influence their girlfriends to be strong, so this really gave me warm fuzziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been my greatest lesson learned this year: love and respect myself so that others will too! I still struggle with inner voices of self loathing but they seem to quiet more and more each day!

    ReplyDelete