Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday motivation 6/17/2014

Happy Tuesday! The week is underway but shaping up to be a great one. At least I plan to make it so!
Sorry that the language of today's picture is a bit rough, but it sums it up so nicely! I've never taken much pride in my appearance, but as my self-esteem and self-confidence return I want to look as good as I feel! I must admit to liking the reactions of folks when they see me now, 80 lbs lighter. Haven't been called 'hot ' but 'amazing' and 'fantastic' keep me motivated just the same! Make it great!


3 comments:

  1. I don't think you need to apologize for that language in this forum :) And while you may not have been called hot yet, I bet you get the Holy Shit look at you every day!!! It is really amazing your transformation, and not just weight loss but those muscles! Hard work does pay off - keep it up, and thanks for being such a great motivation to the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, not to sound creepy, but....I ran up that hill behind you and I can guarantee that your calves and tush are 'holy shit hot!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, stop-you guys are making me tear up!! Thanks so much!! It's not easy some days finding the motivation to do it, but I think back to where I was, where I am now and where I want to be and it certainly makes it easier!! I've got a few more goals to accomplish before setting the next set!

    ReplyDelete