We have Laura in the lead for weight loss, taking over her daughter Lily.... is there a little family competition going on there? And for points, Laura did great, only missing five points, but we have Robyn with a perfect points week - way to go Robyn!!
Interesting to see that for some people, point counts have been quite a bit lower this week - some people because of travel, others have had crazy busy weeks with celebrations included. But overall, most people start any program strong, and after a few weeks their motivation wanes - that's what this group is for.
Also interesting to note that some people with lower counts managed to maintain or even lose weight, while others with decent counts gained weight! That's were I am :( I need to get back on track with my portion control. Is not enough to eat healthy foods for the most part, I also need to slow down and listen to my body and stop eating when I'm satisfied, not wait until I'm stuffed.
No comments:
Post a Comment