Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sunday - Points, Weight and ABS

The weekend is here and, being the beginning of summer vacation for the kids, I know a lot of you are busy doing fun stuff. So here's an early reminder to send me your points and weight tomorrow before midnight. Remember that this is still anyone's game!

Also, we're starting the Abs Challenge tomorrow. I need this - I have been working out regularly but on most days it's like I just go through the motions and don't challenge myself. And I feel it in my body. When I was doing the Healthy Wage competition I was pushing myself to exercise more intensely and my body felt so much stronger. So I'm scared (totally) but also looking forward to the Abs Challenge. Even if you don't think you can do the entire 30 days, try it! You may surprise yourself with how much you can do, and you can always modify it, and repeat a day until you feel stronger. Plus you can break up the exercises and do a bit in the morning, a bit at night. Here's the link to Annie's post again, and the video on how to do a proper sit-up that Robyn shared with us. Print that chart and DO IT!
http://hhwlchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/05/who-is-up-for-ab-challenge.html
http://youtu.be/1fbU_MkV7NE



2 comments:

  1. One more link for great exercises to help strengthen your abs: http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/workout-video-8-best-exercises-lower-abs#060714

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started the Ab Challenge on June 1st...I can't wait to hear what you all think about it...I think those leg lifts are crazy hard...but I can definitely tell that I have made progress.

    ReplyDelete