Monday, June 30, 2014

Back from the land of slack and overindulgence

So, I have been absolutely terrible for about three weeks now. And something happened this past week and I got even worse. Ate EVERYTHING in sight, did not exercise, and gained several pounds as a result. Still not horribly bad, but bad enough. Last week was as if all my hard work and reprogramming flew out the window as if it had never happened. Something must have stuck though because yesterday I was able to prepare for today, which is reset button day!

Made a ton of healthy food for this week. Started going back to the fourth floor when I need to use the restroom. Will at least attempt to start the abs challenge or a modified version of it, head willing (one of the things that bothers me constantly, even on most good days, is motion sensitivity. The degree varies so maybe I can do the ab exercises when it is not too horrible). Anyway, soldiering on and hoping to get back on track with my healthy habits efforts.

To steal a line from Robyn, "Make it great!".

3 comments:

  1. Cami - I'm ready for the reset button too! I had a great time in PR, but I couldn't (and didn't want to) deprive myself of all the wonderful foods I can't get here. So I enjoyed myself, and now I'm ready to go back to lots of good salads and fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you for getting back up and starting over! I know for many years I just stopped trying-gave up completely!! Last year my reset button was pressed and it's been "go" since! It's a great feeling! The mirgraines suck though (struggled with them since I was 10 so I totally feel ya). I'm hoping your migraines will improve with the change of diet. I'm on daily meds to help control mine but I do believe my nutritional changes have improved the headaches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reset button day!!!
    (sorry if this comes twice; looks like it didn't take the first time)

    ReplyDelete