Good morning all, I'm at an airport hotel in Detroit. Due to this challenge, I woke up early and went to the exercise room and did the elliptical for 45 minutes. That will help make all the sitting more bearable on today's flight to China. Hope you all have a great week. Hopefully I can check into the blog from China. Surely we will have internet?! The hotel doesn't have an English webpage, so who knows :-)
Safe journey!! Can't wait to see pictures :-)!
ReplyDeleteThanks! At the airport hotel this morning, I bought an apple, a peach, and a banana. The receptionist said, "You want all 3 of those?" and looked at me kind if funny. I didn't launch into an explanation of the HHWL challenge and how I need all the points I can get this week :-)
ReplyDeleteVery proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteWow, good for you, Babette!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! You'll have to be flexible with some things today - when does the day "end" when you're crossing to the other side of the world? As long as your sleep is reasonable, and your water intake is good (gotta love those tiny airplane bathrooms) you should give yourself points for that. And the no eating 2 hrs before bedtime will be tough, so I would say as long an you don't stuff yourself you should be fine. I've heard light meals and lots of water help avoid jetlag too. Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip Babette! Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantabulous trip, Babette!
ReplyDelete