Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday motivation 6/7/2014

Happy Saturday! Wow, what a day yesterday! I knew it was going to be busy but never expected that! Today will be SO much better!
With the craziness of the day I found myself asking why was I doing this? The stress, the heat, the demands of my time. I was walking my friend Amos, a gorgeous Greyhound, when he stopped, looked up at me and gave me a goofy grin. In that moment I remembered exactly why I fill my days to break point with barking, meows and sweat (I'm a pet sitter in Florida)! It's also why I'll never take my health for granted again. Doing what you love and being strong enough to do it are key elements to life's happiness! No quick fixes will fill that void. Start today on fulfilling your dream! It may take time, but it's worth it! Make it great!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Robyn! Babette is right - no one posted on Friday.... just a few comments. Hope everyone was just having a busy day. Busy is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn-love your upbeat attitude!

    ReplyDelete