Greetings from a hotel four hours on the way from Changchun to Changbai Mountain. This hotel is nicer than the one in Changchun. The bathroom is nicer. The bed is comfortable instead of hard. There is not lots of noise from traffic when the window is open to let in fresh, cool air (no working airconditioners so far here). I woke up feeling refreshed this morning. We have 3.5 more hours to travel today to get to the Mountain. The weather is looking good, sunny even, which is a surprise because I think most of us thought it was going to be rainy.
I can't see any posts from any of you on Friday so far. Not sure what has happened there. It is Saturday morning here of course. On Friday I managed to get in my 5 vegetables. And I also managed to eat some pig's feet. How about points for that? ;-) Haven't gotten in 3 fruits on any of the days. It's just not available at the meals, and I didn't feel hungry enough to eat 2 bananas and a lot of watermelon at the conference each day.
Hope each of you have a fun, healthy weekend!
Glad to hear your new hotel bed is nicer! I can live with minimal comforts, but if I don't get a good night's sleep I'm cranky and make poor decisions all around including my diet. Sounds like you're doing surprisingly well with your veggies, and your water bottles, and even pig's feet. Have fun at the Mountain!
ReplyDelete