Happy Monday!! I had the most wonderful weekend! I can't remember the last time I watched the sun rise while having sand between my toes! The water was warm, the sky was blue and I was surrounded by love! A girl couldn't ask for more!! Looking forward to a busy week that ends with fireworks!
Surrounding yourself with the things that make you happy keeps you strong enough to get through the though times, whatever they may be! Keep the people who lift you up and support you close by and be sure to do the same for them! Make it great!
So glad you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love the ocean, just seeing it lifts my spirits. Even though is less than two hours away, it still takes a significant time commitment, but it is so worth it. Now that your friends have moved to Bradenton you'll have a great reason to go much more often, and a place to stay!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to going more often!! It was so pretty! I was able to watch the sun set on Saturday and the sun rise on Sunday! I could get use to drinking my coffee that way!!
ReplyDelete