Sunday, June 15, 2014

Outside influences

I am really ready to return to a routine.  We had three birthdays this week, a house full of 10 people and travel to St. Aug for a couple of nights.  In addition, I drank more alcohol than I normally drink in 6 months.  That's really not saying much, I just hate the empty calories.  Such a waste and I get disappointed when I could have really done without.  Outside influences.  SIL and BIL drink every night and special dinners, etc.  Cake!  This is why I don't buy dessert.  I still can't handle this kind of thing in my home.  I look forward to being able to coexist.  But all the negative acts aside, I am still exercising more that I was a year ago.  I am still eating pretty darn well.  I have been able to maintain my minimum on water and sleep (all but one).  This week I am on week 4 of Couch to 5K.  I'm still not having fun, but my SIL ran with me twice.  I ran 5 minute intervals with this interval training.  NEVER would have thought I could have done this two months ago.  I didn't say I was fast, but it's heart pumping!  I really want to try a spinning class at GHFC if anyone wants to join/push me.

Just gabbing.  I am looking forward to moving ahead.  Good night.

3 comments:

  1. Today is a new day! And, you survived a very challenging week, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you made it through a very trying week, and still managed to do many important things for your health. Yeah, you!!

    ReplyDelete