Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pool Party Date - VOTE!

Lisa has offered to host a ladies only pool party / tread water get together at her house on either Sunday June 26 or Sunday July 6. There was an email thread about it before she went out of town but no clear consensus. So please post on the comments below whether you're available 6/26, 7/6, both or neither so we can pick a date that works for most people. And sign your name on the comment in case it doesn't show.

11 comments:

  1. The Sunday in June is the 29th. And I can do both.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only available for the June date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I just looked at my calendar and I have a tennis match on June 29th at 1pm, so I might not be available then either, depending on what time the pool party would be. So maybe don't schedule around me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both dates currently work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, right now both dates look good for me. I admit the July 4th weekend could get very busy (the holidays are my busiest time) and most clients won't contact me until the week before, but you just let me know and I'll do my very best to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. busy the evening of the 6th. otherwise both are good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm off work 7/6, so could do that day. I'm working Sunday 6/29.

    ReplyDelete