Monday, June 9, 2014

this happened on my walk today...

This is a follow up to Robyn's post...I walk in a 4 mile loop around my neighborhood.  I also collect rusted pieces of metal that I find in the street for a future art project that is rolling around inside my brain. Usually, these are small items that I can put in my pocket.  But, today, at MILE ONE,  I found this:
So, I did biceps & triceps curls, shoulder raises and arm lifts for the next mile!  Then, my arms were baked... but I still had 2 miles to go.  So, I lugged it the rest of the way home...questioning my sanity the entire time.

Now, off to do my Ab Workout!!  Happy Monday, Y'all.
Laura

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Do your neighbors think you're batty? Or trying to fend attackers? That reminds me of Cami's husband - he used to run with a golf club or something to scare away the really mean dogs loose in their neighborhood. When their little one was a toddler, he would go along in the jogging stroller carrying his own toy golf club - he thought it was required when you go for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic!! I love that you got an entire body workout in while finding pieces for art work! Sculpting your body so you can sculpt something else in the future! That's how to use your time!!

    ReplyDelete