Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday motivation 6/5/2014

Happy Thursday! Congrats to Alachua Co. School kids on making it to the last day and to the teachers for surviving!! Teachers and nurses: God's proof that patience exists in the strongest people!

Ok, my abs are still sore from yesterday's WOD! I don't just crunch and plank, I also Russian twist, C-sit touch back and pull up, Superman, squat with weights, I could go on! Full on, full body workout that hits everything and in 30 minutes! Last night I repeated the workout! It was a long, busy day but you've got to make time! I call my body 'Rome' and we all know how long it took to build that city!! Make it great!



2 comments:

  1. As if watermelon jerky wasn't enough, here's a bunch more things I never heard of!! What workout is this WOD? And who is this Robyn, and what have you done with the one I've known for 12 years who would eat frosting out of a can? Seriously - the transformation you've gone through is amazing, and not just in terms of your weight loss but your whole life! I want to know, how do you get motivated to change like that for good. Any tips from Robyn or anyone else will be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! We need Laura to post that watermelon jerky recipe! Old Robyn is still there, but when she wants to surface with her negativity and excuses, I drown her with water and threaten her with burpees! Honestly, I can't explain it either! It's as if a switch has been turned on in my brain! At the start my motivation was losing the weight, now it's all about getting stronger as I get older. The death of my grandmother in March was a reminder of the things I've not done yet because I've allowed my fear and negativity to rule. Getting physically healthy has helped me emotionally too! This isn't just about looking good for me, it's about truly feeling good!

    ReplyDelete