Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday motivation 6/3/2014

Happy Tuesday! Pain is moderate so far! Fingers crossed for a better day!

It's hard to stay focused and motivated when set backs happen, no matter how big or small. Keeping your eye on what you want and the best way to get there is much harder sometimes. Life happens. It's keeping those reminders, or people, around you to help motivate and inspire you when you're at your lowest that's so vital! You're here for me and I appreciate that!! Hoping I'm making a small difference for you! Make it great!



4 comments:

  1. Struggling...I have been eating healthfully, exercising plenty, drinking my water...and he darned scale will not move! I think I have hit the age where it just gets tougher to get results...bummer. But, I shall keep leaning forward in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best attitude!! It can be hard but staying focused with such a great attitude, the scale will move again!!

    Totally being nosy: are you measuring everything instead of "eyeballing"? That's always a big help for me when I'm either gaining back or hit the plateau. Also how much salt are you taking in? I'm wondering with all this extra water if some of this may not just be water weight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it could have something to do with salt...I am a total junkie. I will try to ease up on that this week as well....good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this saying - I do need the daily reminders! Went out to dinner last night, a friend had this Bonefish Grill package where you chose your entree but they brought out appetizers, dessert, drinks, all free. I'm a sucker for a deal, so I had to eat it ALL. Haven't felt that stuffed in a long time, now trying to undo the damage today...

    ReplyDelete