Happy Wednesday! Mid-week, two down, two to go! Got to spend time yesterday with two of the most awesome people! I'm blessed to have friends who are like family! I'm blessed to have friends from my childhood. I'm blessed that, even with my big mouth, people still want to be my friend! Support and encouragement of others is what gets us through! You guys are the best and I will never take for granted all that you give me! Make it great!
Thanks Robyn, time for me to refocus on the healthy eating! I was really good yesterday. And today I was back down to my low weight for this challenge :-) So I am encouraged that maybe I can lose a little bit more if I keep up the healthy eating. Everyone have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Babette! I also feel that this week I'm buckling down and pushing myself with both exercise and eating. The ab challenge is already making my middle feel tighter!! And I need it, because we're going to Puerto Rico next week and I want to look good in my bathing suit :)
ReplyDeleteI should do the ab challenge. I didn't sign up because of being away. But maybe I could start now. Where is the exercise list posted?
ReplyDeleteFound the exercise list. I think I'll just make today day 1.
ReplyDelete